William D. Bjoraker, Ph.D's Profile
- About William D. Bjoraker, Ph.D:
William D. (Bill) Bjoraker is Associate Professor of Judeo Christian Studies and Contemporary Western Culture at William Carey International University, Pasadena, CA.
He holds a PhD from the School of Intercultural Studies of Fuller Theological Seminary. His dissertation title is “Faith, Freedom and Radical
Individualism in Late Modern America: A Missiological Evaluation” (2007). He is a specialist in Jewish Studies and served with his wife Diana in pastoral and teaching roles in Tel Aviv, Israel throughout the 1980s. He also is director of Ezekiel Network, an outreach to Jewish people in Los Angeles.
Articles and Blog Posts:
- Blog Post - Going Further Upstream
- Blog Post - The Surprising Truth about Early Modern Ministry
- Blog Post - “I Love to Tell the Story”: The Shift to Oral Strategies
- Blog Post - The Mystery of Israel and the Church
- Blog Post - The Restoration of Shalom
- Blog Post - Iran and Israel
- Blog Post - Had there been no Hanukkah, there would be no Christmas. Do you know why?
- Blog Post - How Do Cultures Really Change?
- Journal Article - The “People of the Book” are the People of the Story: Storytelling in Contemporary Jewish Ministry
- Journal Article - The Bible and Ecology: Rediscovering the Community of Creation
- Journal Article - Video: Bill Bjoraker, Book Review of Bible and Ecology